Our strategic services ensure that each client’s web communications mix fully enables their marketing and communications strategies. We’ll take a big-picture view of your goals and needs, and will translate that into an online strategy that includes:
- Goal-oriented functions and features
- Web technologies optimized for each client’s needs
- Integration with other online activities: multimedia, social media, applications, and more
Branding & Design
Branding & Design A new or updated online presence may be just one element of an organization’s web communication needs. Where a new brand, brand refresh, or completely new look-and-feel is required, we put our expert design skills to work.
- Branding, rebranding, and visual identity
- Colour palette and thematic development
- Design for web, print, multi-media, signage, tradeshow booths, and more
We’ve literally worked with the web every day since its inception. That gives us a solid foundation in all web-based technologies. Whether your project is “greenfield” and able to leverage the most modern capabilities, or must integrate with legacy systems, we can help.
- Content management systems – proprietary, open-source, and everything in between
- Databases and database integration
- Mobile applications, e-commerce, social media integration, and more
Writing for the web is an art and a science. We’ll tap into our network of expert marketing and web writers to ensure that your online presence strikes the right tone and encourages the actions you’re looking for.
- Website content planning, writing, and editing
- Search-engine optimized content development or editing
- Translation services
SEO & SEM
The goals for any new website include being easily found by the right people. We have experts on side to ensure that your online presence is search engine optimized (SEO). And, if search engine marketing is on your to-do list, we’ll help with that, too.
- Keyword research and keyword strategies
- Search-optimized content writing or editing
- Pay-per-click advertising strategies and implementation